ELIXIR - cider vinegar from wild apples Apple Cider Vinegar from wild apples 100 % natural and healthy
of apples (pirus silvestril mill) wild apple vinegar
Apples contain vitamins: C, B1, B2, A, minerals: potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron.
Procedure: the result of natural fermentation and extraction of wild apple (Pirus silvestrus mill) without any additives. 100% natural.
Usefulness of is: recommended for weight loss, cleansing the liver (triglycerides, cholesterol, HDL and normalization of LDL). Normalization values ??and transaminase enzymes, positive effect on the immune status and degradation products, normalization of acidobaznata reaction of blood and stomach and especially the stomach juices, supplement the lack of vitamin C in the body to protect it from disease, are used for inflammation ulceration of the stomach and intestines, diarrhea and constipation (stool regularity) has beneficial effects in the removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body especially the so-called "Shljaka" - lumbered from products of animal origin (meat), favorably affect atherosclerosis and for infarcts, revolts, cleaning blood vessels from fat and grease. Has favorable effects for venopatija, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, because potassium positively affect the growth of children, maintaining youth and vitality. Good for alleviating the aging process, the editing and normalization of intercellular exchange. Has a calming effect, a beneficial influence against insomnia, dry mouth, thirst, weakness, drowsiness, decreased urination, cramps and muscle aches. Positive effect for migraine, dizziness, headaches, chronic sinus disease, asthma, tinnitus, chronic rheumatism, kidney and urinary pathways, chronic fatigue.Positive effect and normal pressure, elevated blood pressure, lung disease, coughing, to remove postklimatsnite consequences, and act positively to protect women from genital disease and bacteria (inflammation, white pranje, viruses).
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Relief for rashes, stings and burns – add two tablespoons to the bath water and soak in it to soothe burning and itching skin or apply it on a sunburn for immediate aid
- Relief for aching joins. Apply as hot compresses to aching joints can reduces inflammation and pain.
- Battles yeast infections. Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a quart of lukewarm water douche helps restore the acid balance in your body.
- Sore throat relief. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of hot water and some honey to taste
- Helps upset stomach. Mix a few teaspoons into a glass of water and drink for relief.
- Useful in flu or chest congestion. Applying with pepper on the chest can help relieve some of the congestion.
- Sustains bone mass becasue it has magnesium, silicone and calcium.
- Lower cholesteroland blood pressure. The potassium and other substances makes the blood thinner and is helpful in controlling blood pressure. The fiber absorbs fats and cholesterol by expelling them from the body as waste materials.
- Helps clear skin irritations, like acne and contact dermatitis.
- Great for removing certain pesticides and bacteria from fresh produce. Use a solution of 10 percent vinegar to 90 percent water as a bath to briefly soak produce.
- Aids in weight loss studies show it increases metabolism, generates energy and reduces hunger. It helps to detoxify the liver which plays an important role in weight loss. take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, mixed in water, before meals.
- Helps control blood sugar levels. People with a high risk of developing diabetes, or in other words people with pre-diabetes, were able to have lower blood-glucose levels than healthy people just by drinking two tablespoons of vinegar before their meals
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
The drink 3 to 4 times in 30 to 40 ml. A faint or 100 ml. Water. Drink 42 days and if needed, more. You can be sweetened with a little honey.
No adverse effects were no "side" effects with other medications, use of the recommended way, it creates habits, can be used for a long time, months. Used as a primary or supplementary tool to other tea blends or combinations of products and herbs or medications and medication.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Method of issue: dispensed prescription.
Keep out of reach of children.
The product is registered as a food supplement, not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Macedonian products. Origin Galichica.
Shelf life 2 years.
Kanina Rosa Produce LLC Resen.
recommended to consult a physician for use of tea for children, pregnancy and during lactation.
Ingredients: 0.5 liter packing, plastic packaging with cardboard box
Weight 0.5 liter
Ingredients: 0.5 liter apple wine (fermented juice of apples) contains 1 to 3% malic acid
- 1 glass of water (12-16 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Sweeten to taste
Easy to Add Vinegar to Your Diet
- Drink the yummy tea above.
- Add raw vinegar to your salad dressing with some high-quality olive oil.
- Sprinkled on chips and fries (OK not so healthy but yum!)
- Add to your Green Smoothie